1/2 Photos of Roast Chicken with Cumin, Paprika and Allspice
2 hrs 5 mins
The Middle Eastern spices infuse a wonderful, exotic flavor to the chicken. The aroma of this roasting in your oven may inspire you to belly dance!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- 3Place chicken on rack in large roasting pan.
- 4Stir oil and next 7 ingredients in small bowl to form paste.
- 5Rub spice paste all over chicken.
- 6Roast chicken 1 hour.
- 7Squeeze juice from lemon halves over chicken, place lemon halves inside main cavity.
- 8Continue to roast until chicken is cooked through and thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 175, about 1 hour longer.
- 9Transfer to platter, let stand 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken with Cumin, Paprika and Allspice
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1026.2
- Calories from Fat 691
- Total Fat 76.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 320.8 mg
- Sodium 593.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 76.0 g