Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got it from WW cookbook. 4 points per serving. The picture looks really yummy! Garnish with some fresh parsley sprigs before serving - very appetizing meal indeed!
- 25 g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sage and apple seasoning (or dried mixed herbs)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix flour, seasoning, salt and pepper in a ziplock bag.
- Rinse chicken, do not pat dry.
- Coat it with flour mixture- place it in the bag and shake the bag vigorously.
- Place the breasts on roasting tin and sprinkle with oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Quarter and core the apples and pear, without peeling them.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and place them next to the chicken.
- Roast for a further 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and the fruit is tender.
I just made this. It was ok, but I have seen better recipes. It was quick and easy which is nice. One thing I would change is the size of the apple and pear pieces. I would cut them much smaller to make it easier to eat the chicken and the apple in the same bite.
This was a very tasty chicken. The baked fruit was a lovely compliment.