1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
The sweet but sophisticated flavours of this dish appeal to adults and kids alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position one rack in top third and 1 rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 450*F.
- 2Stir preserves, nectar,vinegar, garlic and rosemary in medium saucepan over low heat until preserves melt.
- 3Transfer 1/2 cup glaze to bowl; reserve.
- 4Arrange chicken breasts and wings on 1 large rimmed baking sheet.
- 5Arrange thighs and drumsticks on second rimmed sheet.
- 6Brush chicken with 1 cup glaze; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Roast until chicken is cooked through and glaze forms sticky coating, brushing 2 more times with remaining glaze in pan, about 1 hour.
- 8Increase oven temperature to 500*F.
- 9Roast until chicken begins to brown, about 10 minutes longer.
- 10Transfer chicken to platter.
- 11Scrape pan juices and any browned bits from baking sheets into glass measuring cup.
- 12Spoon off fat from top of juices.
- 13Add enough broth to juices to mesure 1 3/4 cups sauce.
- 14Bring sauce to simmer in small saucepan over medium high heat, whisking in enough reserved glaze to flavor and thicken sauce as desired.
- 15Serve chicken with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken with Apricot-Rosemary Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.1
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 271.6 mg
- Sodium 299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 68.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar