Recipe by jessiescott
Turn oven to 230c, oil dish, oil & salt chicken and veg including onion, cook 1 hr per kg.
- 2 kg chicken
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 pieces pumpkin
- 1 brown onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam any other non baked vegies for 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and veg to serving plates.
- Pour water from the vegies to the baking dish.
- Cut up onion, scrape any cooked on pieces and pour back into the pot, heat on high.
- Add salt & sugar, thicken with arrowroot and pour over meal.