1/1 Photo of Roast Chicken Stuffing With Cranberries and Thyme
I used a combination of recipes and ideas to make the ultimate stuffing recipe :) It's very quick and easy, but most importantly - DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you only have fresh bread, take a few slices out about an hour before hand so it goes a bit dry and stale, and tear it into small pieces (this is WAY better than packet crumbs).
- 2Saute the onions and garlic with a little olive oil in a pan until translucent.
- 3Season with thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 4Add cranberries and stir through.
- 5Add chicken stock and allow to simmer for around 2-3 minutes, until it has reduced by about 1/3.
- 6Add the bread pieces and stir through, and remove from heat straight away.
- 7Make sure all ingredients are well combined and add a generous squeeze of lemon for that extra kick. Set aside to rest and cool while you get your chook ready before stuffing.
- 8Bon apetite.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken Stuffing With Cranberries and Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g