1/2 Photos of Roast Chicken Stuffed with Herbed Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
The herbed potatoes keep the chicken very moist and lend it their flavor. Nice recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process the parsley, garlic, rosemary,thyme and sage until minced.
- 2Reserve 2 tbsp.
- 3Put 1 cup of chicken stock in a sauce pan add the herb mixture (reserve the 2 tbsp) and bring to a simmer.
- 4Stir in the potatoes, heat to boil,covered, cook until they are tender but still firm about 15 min.
- 5let them rest to cool, drain if there is any stock left, and reserve it.
- 6Spoon half the potatoes into the chicken sew the cavity shut.
- 7Rub the reserved herb mixture all over the chicken.
- 8Arrange remaining potatoes around the chicken in the baking dish.
- 9Spoon some of the remaining broth over the chicken.
- 10Roast in a 375F oven for 1 hour or until the juices run clear-internal temp 180f degrees.
- 11Baste the chicken every 15 minutes with the stock.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken Stuffed with Herbed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.9
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 49.5 g