Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From cooking Light.
Make and share this Roast Chicken Pitas With Cumin-Lemon Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups shredded skinless boneless rotisserie-cooked chicken (about 1 2-pound chicken)
- 1 cup cubed seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 cucumber)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add cumin and garlic; cook 1 minute or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- Pour cumin mixture over chicken mixture; toss well to combine.
- Wrap pitas in foil; bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until heated.
- Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture on each pita; roll up.