From cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups shredded skinless boneless rotisserie-cooked chicken (about 1 2-pound chicken)
- 1 cup cubed seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 cucumber)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- 3Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add cumin and garlic; cook 1 minute or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- 5Pour cumin mixture over chicken mixture; toss well to combine.
- 6Wrap pitas in foil; bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until heated.
- 7Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture on each pita; roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken Pitas With Cumin-Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 575.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g