Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
ZWT6 - NA*ME
Make and share this Roast Chicken Lebanese Style recipe from Food.com.
- Wash roasting chicken inside and out well.
- Mix rice, meat and spices together.
- Melt butter and cook pine nuts until light brown. Pour in with rice mixture and mix well. Stuff the mixture into the hen and wind string around the hen to keep stuffing inside.
- Boil hen in large pan for 2 hours.
- When done, put hen into roasting pan and bake slowly (300°) for about 1 to 2 hours.
- This is a very tasty and delicious dish.