- 1 large roasting chicken
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups lean hamburger
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash roasting chicken inside and out well.
- Mix rice, meat and spices together.
- Melt butter and cook pine nuts until light brown. Pour in with rice mixture and mix well. Stuff the mixture into the hen and wind string around the hen to keep stuffing inside.
- Boil hen in large pan for 2 hours.
- When done, put hen into roasting pan and bake slowly (300°) for about 1 to 2 hours.
- This is a very tasty and delicious dish.