Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Another great recipe from the Brand Name Recipe Cookbook!
Make and share this Roast Chicken in Kikko-Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Rub chicken, including cavities, with mixture.
- Place in large shallow baking pan.
- Roast in 325°F oven 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook carrots in boiling water about 10 minutes or until tender yet crisp; remove and reserve.
- Combine remaining soy sauce and garlic powder, water, wine and brown sugar; pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- Roast 30 minutes, basting chicken with sauce twice.
- Add carrots and broccoli.
- Roast 15 minutes longer, or cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken to serving platter; surround with vegetables and serve with pan drippings.