Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great hearty dinner that the guys in your life will enjoy very much!
- 1 (5 lb) roasting chickens, about 5 pounds
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 16 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Roast chicken in oven according to directions on package.
- Cnce chicken is cooked completely through, remove all meat from chicken and put into a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except cheese.
- Put all mixed ingredients into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Put in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or cook until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with homemade rolls.