Dona England's Note:
This is recipe is from Bon Appetit magazine. Be sure to use smoked paprika - it makes all the difference. I use fat free Greek yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breast halves, with bone in
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided use
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into a small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce.
- 4Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet.
- 5Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken.
- 6To remaining oil mixture in bowl add beans, tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped chilantro. Toss to coat.
- 7Pour bean mixture around chicken.
- 8Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 9Roast until chicken is cooked through 30 to 40 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cilantro.
- 11Transfer chicken to plates.
- 12Spoon bean mixture over chicken.
- 13Serve with yogurt sauce.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken Breasts With Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes and Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: