Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is recipe is from Bon Appetit magazine. Be sure to use smoked paprika - it makes all the difference. I use fat free Greek yogurt.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breast halves, with bone in
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided use
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into a small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce.
- Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken.
- To remaining oil mixture in bowl add beans, tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped chilantro. Toss to coat.
- Pour bean mixture around chicken.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through 30 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cilantro.
- Transfer chicken to plates.
- Spoon bean mixture over chicken.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.