Recipe by rpgaymer
This is a beautiful dish that can be thrown together in a half hour, but the flavor and presentation makes it seem like it took far longer to prepare.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
We really enjoyed this dish; especially the smoky paprika-spiced oil. The spices really complimented the tomatoes and chickpeas and of course, the chicken. Liked the addition of the blue cheese as it added a nice touch to the roasted tomatoes. It's really a complete meal with the peppery arugula, but we did serve it along with another veggie. Made for PRMR, March, 2013.
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups baby arugula
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet. Cover with oil mixture and toss to combine well. Add chickpeas and tomatoes and stir until everything is well-coated with the spiced oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, then top with the blue cheese and arugula. Cook in the oven for a further 5 minutes, or until the arugula has wilted and the chicken is cooked through.