Norahs Girl's Note:
Lovely for a dinner party! I often serve it with buttered noodles and steamed baby vegies such as corn and mange tout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (filleted but not skinned)
- 1For the Stuffing: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and place in the fridge,covered,until firm.
- 2Place stuffing under the loosened skin of the chicken breasts.
- 3Roast in a shallow pan for between 15 to 20 mins (depends on size of breasts used) at 400°F (200°C).
- 4Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 5Add a little stock or water to pan juices and reduce,stirring,over high heat to make a gravy.
- 6NB I sometimes add 1Tbls red currant jelly to the pan juices to enrich the gravy and add taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken Breasts With Almond Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.1
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 38.0 g