Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lovely for a dinner party! I often serve it with buttered noodles and steamed baby vegies such as corn and mange tout.
- For the Stuffing: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and place in the fridge,covered,until firm.
- Place stuffing under the loosened skin of the chicken breasts.
- Roast in a shallow pan for between 15 to 20 mins (depends on size of breasts used) at 400°F (200°C).
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add a little stock or water to pan juices and reduce,stirring,over high heat to make a gravy.
- NB I sometimes add 1Tbls red currant jelly to the pan juices to enrich the gravy and add taste.