- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs roasting chickens, cut into several pieces
- 12 ounces Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in broiler pan.
- Combine mix and olive oil; brush chicken liberally with mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes, basting every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in serving tray.
- Add hot water to sauce and stir. Make sure you scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Pour over chicken and serve with rice.