Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Succulent chicken breasts with a variety of potatoes make for a succulent BBQ dinner.
Make and share this Roast Chicken and Potato Packets recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium yukon gold potato
- 1 medium red potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme or 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning, blend
- Combine broth, vinegar, oil, garlic and spices in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Dice potatoes into large bite-size pieces. Add to broth mix.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Add to broth mix.
- Stir until potatoes and chicken are covered with the broth mix.
- Make foil packets by putting two sheets of tin foil together. Put chicken and potatoes in the center of the foil and fold the foil to make a pocket. You may want to divide chicken and potatoes into individual serving sizes and make separate foil packets.
- Cook on grill until potatoes are soft and chicken is done, about 30 minutes.