Succulent chicken breasts with a variety of potatoes make for a succulent BBQ dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth, vinegar, oil, garlic and spices in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2Dice potatoes into large bite-size pieces. Add to broth mix.
- 3Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Add to broth mix.
- 4Stir until potatoes and chicken are covered with the broth mix.
- 5Make foil packets by putting two sheets of tin foil together. Put chicken and potatoes in the center of the foil and fold the foil to make a pocket. You may want to divide chicken and potatoes into individual serving sizes and make separate foil packets.
- 6Cook on grill until potatoes are soft and chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken and Potato Packets
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g