Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Delicious, 2+ ingredients, easy and cheap
- 1 whole chicken, rinsed with cold water inside and out
- 2 -3 fragrant apples, rinsed and quartered
- dried herbs (optional)
- garlic (optional)
- preheat oven to 350-375 .
- place 6-8 apple quarters in the cavity,the remaining apples quarters under chicken's skin
- place chicken in a rosting pan, sprayed with cooking spray, then in the oven for 1 and 1/2 hrs (the time depends on size and quality of the chicken.)
- Chicken must be coocked through, if it starts to burn on top cover it loosely with aluminum foil.