Recipe by AdriMicina
This is a very simple but tasty and light recipe I just put together because I had tons of cherry tomatoes in the kitchen, my mother and I had it for supper and thought it was worth sharing, hope you like it too! We had it on its own, but it could be served on a bed of greens, as a side dish for grilled meat or fish, or even used as a pasta sauce...just use your fantasy!
- 1 kg cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 200°C, arrange tomatoes in a single layer in an ovenproof shallow dish (use two if you don't have one that is big enough, but it is important that there is only one layer), cut side up.
- You don't need to grease the dish Sprinkle salt, pepper, herbs, breadcrumbs, parmesan and feta crumbles evenly on tomatoes Bake for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted and bubbling Let cool 5 to 10 minutes and serve.