Recipe by One Happy Woman
This is my son's recipe / method and it is awesome. It says it serves four, but you'll want to eat it all yourself. Please try to share ;-) Even though there's turmeric in most curry powders, this recipe benefits from even more—it's so healthy and adds such a great flavor. You can also add other vegetables: garlic, onions, carrots, potatoes, butternut squash, etc. If the head of cauliflower is huge, add more oil and spices as needed. This would also make a great soup base.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with heavy duty foil or a Silpat baking mat.
- Cut cauliflower into ¾" steaks, then into smaller pieces.
- Mix oil, salt and spices in a large zip-lock bag.
- Add cauliflower pieces and tumble gently to coat.
- Spread out on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.