Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delightful salad that will compliment chicken or steak. Add to fresh cooked pasta and create a tasty vegetarian dish.
- Make the red wine dressing.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, sea salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Place in a baking dish and roast for 15 minutes.
- Add torn sourdough bread to baking dish and roast for a further 10-12 minutes or until bread is golden and crunchy.
- To serve, place cauliflower, bread, olives and parsley in a bowl. Crumble feta over the mixture.
- Add red wine dressing and toss to combine.