Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My family raved over this hearty, simple to prepare recipe, which is a "morphed" version of Oven Roast Beef (Recipezaar #11661).
- 680.38 g boneless sirloin tip roast
- 1 package onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 473.18 ml whole mushrooms
- 236.59 ml white pearl onion
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Peel outer layer from pearl onions.
- Rub the meat with the dry soup mix.
- Place in a covered roasting pan.
- Add mushroom soup, wine, mushrooms and onions.
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.