1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My family raved over this hearty, simple to prepare recipe, which is a "morphed" version of Oven Roast Beef (Recipezaar #11661).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Remove stems from mushrooms.
- 3Peel outer layer from pearl onions.
- 4Rub the meat with the dry soup mix.
- 5Place in a covered roasting pan.
- 6Add mushroom soup, wine, mushrooms and onions.
- 7Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- 8Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef with Mushroom & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.7
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 593.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin tip roast
onion and mushroom soup mix