Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this the other day out of curiosity. The recipe is for one sandwich. Multiply the measurements by how many you want. Feel free to add any spice like chili, etc.
- 4 -5 slices thin deli roast beef
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 slices bread
- salt and pepper
- Place the cheddar on the bottom slice of bread.
- Place the beef on top of the cheese.
- Place the mozzarella on top of the beef.
- Place the other slice of bread on top of the mozzarella.
- Put the whole sandwich in a waffle maker.
- Yes, you read it right, a waffle maker.
- Cook it in the waffle maker until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve it with fresh fruit and a scoop of sorbet.