Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The candied spiced crab apples used to top the spirals are optional, but are highly recommended. Not only do they create a great flavor combination with the spice of the garlic and roast beef, but makes a nice presentation.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 slices roast beef, cut 1/8 inch thick
- 9 spiced candied crabapples, well drained & quartered (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, garlic& ginger.
- Whip in blender.
- Spread on roast beef slices and roll them up lengthwise.
- Wrap rolls in foil and freeze for 1/2 hour.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 1" wide pieces.
- Garnish each slice with quartered crab apple attached with toothpick and serve.
- Do ahead note: prepare a day before& freeze.
- 2 hours before serving, remove from freezer.
- Cut, garnish with crab apples& allow to stand at room temperature until serving time.