Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love sliders. They are just the right size for a snack or several make a great meal.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope au jus mix
- kings hawaiian roll
- swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons creamy horseradish sauce
- Whisk together water, salsa, and seasoning packets.
- Place roast in crock pot and pour seasoned mixture over roast.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef.
- To make sliders: Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of swiss cheese on each roll.
- Place baking sheet in oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until rolls are golden and cheese is melted.
- For chipotle sauce mix together sour cream, chili sauce and horseradish sauce.
- Remove rolls from oven and place a spoonful of shredded beef on bottom part of roll.
- Spread chipotle sauce on the top half of roll.
- Place top half on beef to make the slider.