Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love sliders. They are just the right size for a snack or several make a great meal.
Make and share this Roast Beef Sliders With Chipotle Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together water, salsa, and seasoning packets.
- Place roast in crock pot and pour seasoned mixture over roast.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef.
- To make sliders: Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of swiss cheese on each roll.
- Place baking sheet in oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until rolls are golden and cheese is melted.
- For chipotle sauce mix together sour cream, chili sauce and horseradish sauce.
- Remove rolls from oven and place a spoonful of shredded beef on bottom part of roll.
- Spread chipotle sauce on the top half of roll.
- Place top half on beef to make the slider.