Top Review by Debbie in New Jersey
This was a delightful suprise... Made the roast beef on the rotisserie without the potatoes...delicious..next time I will do it in the oven with the potatoes(can't wait!)Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot creamed horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- This is enough for about a 3 lb roast and acts quite well as a tenderizer, and leaves a wonderful taste.
- Increase ingredients for a larger roast.
- Combine all ingredients; whisk together till well blended.
- Smother entire roast with mixture, rub well into roast; let stand 15 to 30 minutes.