Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great picnic treat! From a Betty Crocker potluck pamphlet. (Prep time includes chill time)
Sun-dried tomato spread
- 118.29 ml chopped sun-dried tomato (drain oil)
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 round focaccia bread
- 25-30 slice deli roast beef
- 6-8 slice mozzarella cheese or 6-8 slice provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- Combine ingredients for sun-dried tomato spread and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice focaccia in half (horizontally).
- Spread sun-dried tomato spread on each half.
- Layer all sandwich ingredients.
- Cut into wedges (you might need fancy toothpicks to hold them together!).
These were just fabulous! I'm not even that crazy about roast beef, but with this spread....wow! The whole family loved them, and I'll definitely be making this again. I might even make just the spread to use as a dip. Yum!