Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great picnic treat! From a Betty Crocker potluck pamphlet. (Prep time includes chill time)
Make and share this Roast Beef Sandwiches With Sun-Dried Tomato Spread recipe from Food.com.
Sun-dried tomato spread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (drain oil)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 round focaccia bread
- 25 -30 slices deli roast beef
- 6 -8 slices mozzarella cheese or 6 -8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- Combine ingredients for sun-dried tomato spread and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice focaccia in half (horizontally).
- Spread sun-dried tomato spread on each half.
- Layer all sandwich ingredients.
- Cut into wedges (you might need fancy toothpicks to hold them together!).