S in PA's Note:
A great picnic treat! From a Betty Crocker potluck pamphlet. (Prep time includes chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sun-dried tomato spread
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (drain oil)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1Combine ingredients for sun-dried tomato spread and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Slice focaccia in half (horizontally).
- 3Spread sun-dried tomato spread on each half.
- 4Layer all sandwich ingredients.
- 5Cut into wedges (you might need fancy toothpicks to hold them together!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwiches With Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 638.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.7 g