1/2 Photos of Roast Beef Sandwiches With Horseradish Mayonnaise
A simple and tasty sandwich. I usually use a sandwich roll and add the meat until it looks good, lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk mayonnaise, horseradish and rosemary in small bowl to blend.
- 2Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- 3Spread bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- 4Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread.
- 7Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula.
- 8Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwiches With Horseradish Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 558.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: