Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple and tasty sandwich. I usually use a sandwich roll and add the meat until it looks good, lol.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise, 12-inches
- 8 ounces roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch arugula, stems removed
- Whisk mayonnaise, horseradish and rosemary in small bowl to blend.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread.
- Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
A great way to add some zing to your everyday sandwich. I'd even add a bit more rosemary, if you like herbs.
Tasty, tasty. DH loves horseradish, I don't. He had it, I had plain mayo. It's almost 90 degrees here today. With a nice little salad and some leftover mac and cheese, it made a lovely dinner.
Fantastic sammies! Used lowfat mayo to try to keep the girlish figure and sprinkled just a tad more of the rosemary on top of the sandwiches. DH loves horseradish, and in turn loves these sandwiches. I enjoyed the baquette very much. Thanks for the post!