- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise, 12-inches
- 8 ounces roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch arugula, stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk mayonnaise, horseradish and rosemary in small bowl to blend.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread.
- Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.