A recipezaar search for au jus turned up nothing (duh!) so here is my family's quick and easy version. These are easy and tasty hot sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot simmer roast beef slices, consomme, and soup until fully cooked.
- 2Meanwhile, slice hoagie rolls in half lengthwise, sprinkle with garlic and toast until golden brown.
- 3Once the meat has heated through and cooked down, place on half of the hoagie rolls and top with slices of cheese as needed to cover meat.
- 4Broil until cheese melted and bubbly.
- 5Spread mayo on other half of hoagie rolls and top, cutting sandwich in half diagonally.
- 6Cut on a diagonal and serve with au jus on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.4
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 3791.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 52.4 g