Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The chili/mayo/mustard spread makes this sandwich!
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 10 slices pepperidge farm pumpernickel bread
- 10 slices cooked beef (I beef this part up and don't mind the pun)
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine chilies, mayonnaise and mustard. Spread on each slice of bread.
- Top half the bread with one slice of cheese and two slices roast beef. Cover with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of bread.
- Grill sandwiches on a griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and the cheese melts.