1/5 Photos of Roast Beef Sandwich with Spicy Mayo and Avocado
This sandwich is to die for! If you like the ingredients, you'll love them together in this sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -1 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- good crusty rolls or 1 long French bread, cut horizontally and hollowed out somewhat
- 1 lb good quality deli roast beef
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese or 1/2 lb swiss cheese or 1/2 lb provolone cheese
- 1 large avocado, peeled,pitted,and thinly sliced,dipped in lemon juice to prevent browning
- crispy romaine lettuce
- 1Combine mayo, tobasco, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- 2Spread mayo mixture on both sides of bread.
- 3Layer roast beef, cheese, lettuce, and avacado, sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 4Lightly press on top layer of bread.
- 5If using large loaf, cut into portions, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwich with Spicy Mayo and Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.6
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 261.5 mg
- Sodium 4670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 70.0 g