Recipe by Lainey6605
If you are serving a crowd, plan to use both crusts from the pie crust package and make two beef rolls. You can also make turkey sandwich slices. Just use thinly sliced cooked turkey instead of the beef! Recipe is from Pillsbury.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
OH, my, is this easy and delicious!!!! Changed to used slices of chicken breasts from the freezer. The combo possibilities for this recipe are unlimited. Want to try again with Corned Beef, Sauerkraut and Swiss. YUM! Thank you so much for this fantastic recipe! Made for Photo Swap in CPF.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, from 15 ounce box, softened as directed on box
- 4 ounces cooked beef, thinly sliced, diced (from deli)
- 1 small plum tomato, chopped
- 2 slices red onions, thin
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove crust from pouch; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Place roast beef, tomato, onion and cheese lengthwise down center 1/3 of crust to within 1 inch of top and bottom edge.
- Brush edge of crust with water.
- Fold top and bottom edges over filling; fold in sides, overlapping in center and sealing edges.
- Cut 3 or 4 slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
- Serve warm.