1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Sandwich Slices
If you are serving a crowd, plan to use both crusts from the pie crust package and make two beef rolls. You can also make turkey sandwich slices. Just use thinly sliced cooked turkey instead of the beef! Recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Remove crust from pouch; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- 3Place roast beef, tomato, onion and cheese lengthwise down center 1/3 of crust to within 1 inch of top and bottom edge.
- 4Brush edge of crust with water.
- 5Fold top and bottom edges over filling; fold in sides, overlapping in center and sealing edges.
- 6Cut 3 or 4 slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- 7Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 5 minutes.
- 9Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Sandwich Slices
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g