Recipe by Claes
My wife and i usually makes these late at night for a snack. I think its really great
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 100 g roast beef
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 red onion
- green salad
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 fried eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mayonnaise on both top and bottom half of the ciabatta bread.
- Place salad on the bottom half.
- Place roast beef on top of the salad.
- Spread mustard on the roast beef.
- Place tomato, pepper and read onion on top of the mustard.
- The two fried eggs goes on top.
- Serve with plain potato chips.