Recipe by The Range Rover
Meat lovers enjoy this tasty salad. It also travels well for picnics.
Top Review by J-Lynn
Wonderful!! I had some frozen cooked beef that was way dry, and this was a great way to use it! I have made it twice, one time altering the sesame oil amount... found that it is best the way it is written! Hubby doesn't care for strong viniagrettes, so I do decrease the balsamic and add a little sugar. <br/>I make as directed, only mix in half the dressing, and let it refrigerate and marinate for a few hours. Then toss in a generous amount of spinach and other greens, and serve! Also lovely to add cheese chunks just before serving.
- 4 cups of cold cooked london broil beef or 4 cups flank steaks, thinly sliced and julienned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or 2 tablespoons additional olive oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper