Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
WW 4 pts per wrap. Quick and easy recipe.
- 29.58 ml sweet onion and pepper relish
- 14.79 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 fat free tortillas, medium sized
- 113.39 g roast beef, deli-style and thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, medium sized and sliced or 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a small bowl, mix together relish and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
- Top each with 1/2 of roast beef and tomatoes; roll up and enjoy.
- Add easy to layer foods such as lettuce or spinach for different touch.
Thanks to Pic A Chef I chose to try this recipe.
My DH loved this recipe.
While I was out he made this up in no time for himself.
Nice wrap to make;
Great wrap! Like another reviewer I had a hard time finding the relish, and made the first time without. By chance found it at a grocery store I don't often visit. Went home made it again, and the relish really made a difference! Thanks for sharing!
This was very good! Although I could not find a "sweet onion and pepper relish" so I made my own using sweet onion and some jalapeno pepper's mixed in with some dill relish. DH doesn't care for sweet. This ended up very tasty and very WW friendly which I like. Thanks for posting. Made for Fall PAC 08'