1/3 Photos of Roast Beef Roll-Ups
An easy, delicious snack or appetizer. A frequent request when the games are on TV.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and salsa; stir to combine.
- 2Spread mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- 3Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Top with roast beef slices; then top with lettuce.
- 5Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- 6Cut in half and serve with salsa for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: