Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, delicious snack or appetizer. A frequent request when the games are on TV.
Make and share this Roast Beef Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and salsa; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with roast beef slices; then top with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Cut in half and serve with salsa for dipping.
I really enjoyed this quick, easy but tasty lunch. It reminded me of a cold fajitas. I think it could use some shredded cheddar cheese though. Thanks for sharing.