Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, delicious snack or appetizer. A frequent request when the games are on TV.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- salt and pepper
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 10 large lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and salsa; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with roast beef slices; then top with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Cut in half and serve with salsa for dipping.
I really enjoyed this quick, easy but tasty lunch. It reminded me of a cold fajitas. I think it could use some shredded cheddar cheese though. Thanks for sharing.