Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Getting lunches organized in the morning can be stressful. Try preparing this delicious lunch the night before.
- 12 inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- 85.04 g sliced roast beef
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2.46 ml horseradish sauce (optional)
- Place tortilla on a plate.
- Place lettuce on the tortilla.
- Add roast beef on top of lettuce.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold over bottom and top of tortilla (about 2 inches on each end).
- Fold over the left side of the tortilla and continue to roll to the right until you have created a "wrap".
- Wrap the roll up in plastic wrap and store in the refridgerator.