Getting lunches organized in the morning can be stressful. Try preparing this delicious lunch the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortilla on a plate.
- 2Place lettuce on the tortilla.
- 3Add roast beef on top of lettuce.
- 4Top with remaining ingredients.
- 5Fold over bottom and top of tortilla (about 2 inches on each end).
- 6Fold over the left side of the tortilla and continue to roll to the right until you have created a "wrap".
- 7Wrap the roll up in plastic wrap and store in the refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Roll-Up
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas