Recipe by Bluenoser
Getting lunches organized in the morning can be stressful. Try preparing this delicious lunch the night before.
- 1 (12 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- 3 ounces sliced roast beef
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortilla on a plate.
- Place lettuce on the tortilla.
- Add roast beef on top of lettuce.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold over bottom and top of tortilla (about 2 inches on each end).
- Fold over the left side of the tortilla and continue to roll to the right until you have created a "wrap".
- Wrap the roll up in plastic wrap and store in the refridgerator.