Found in the October 2000 issue Betty Crocker Bisquick Mini Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400*.
- 2Heat beef, gravy, frozen vegetables and seasoned salt to boiling in 3 quart saucepan, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 4Spread in ungreased casserole. Stir together Bisquick and milk.
- 5Pour evenly over beef mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until light brown.
- 7Can also substitute turkey for beef and chicken gravy for beef gravy.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 587.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed potatoes carrots celery and onions