Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 -5 lbs beef roast
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup water
- Place roast in crock-pot with all ingredients.
- Cook on low until meat is tender.
- Shred meat with fingers and place in pot with juices.
- Serve on hard rolls.
Great recipe! Reminds me of New Orleans po-boys... Thanks for posting.
Fantastic!!!! Even the kiddos loved this! Served on hard sourdough rolls, and it was amazing! Thanks for a great and super easy recipe.