When you read the ingredients it sounds kind of blah but i'm telling you it is like heaven on a sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the meat in a pan until brown.
- 2then add half of the jar of gravy and both cans of mushrooms
- 3stir on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- 4While the meat mixture is brewing slice the bread through the middle so that you have two halves to make a sandwich.
- 5Mayonnaise both the top and bottom portions.
- 6Pour the meat mixture onto the bottom half of the loaf and if you want cheese now is the time to add it on top.
- 7Place the top half on the sandwich and wrap the whole thing in foil.
- 8Place in the oven at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until toasted to your liking.
- 9Serve in sections and it's messy so i prefer to use a fork!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Po'boy
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 1232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 45.2 g