Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you read the ingredients it sounds kind of blah but i'm telling you it is like heaven on a sandwich!
- Heat the meat in a pan until brown.
- then add half of the jar of gravy and both cans of mushrooms
- stir on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- While the meat mixture is brewing slice the bread through the middle so that you have two halves to make a sandwich.
- Mayonnaise both the top and bottom portions.
- Pour the meat mixture onto the bottom half of the loaf and if you want cheese now is the time to add it on top.
- Place the top half on the sandwich and wrap the whole thing in foil.
- Place in the oven at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until toasted to your liking.
- Serve in sections and it's messy so i prefer to use a fork!