Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This recipe was written to use up left over Roast beef, but crumpled hamburgers, or any other cooked meats that have enough flavor to stand on it's own would work. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1 cup dry pasta (I like spiral pasta)
- 1 cup cooked beef or 1 cup cooked hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 quarts of salted water, and when it comes to a boil, add the pasta, and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil and the butter in a deep frying pan, and sauté the onions until nearly transparent.
- Add the fully cooked meat, and the black pepper and continue to cook at low heat until the meat is hot.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to the meat and onion mixture.
- Put the meat and pasta into a shallow dish, add the tomatoes, and sprinkle the second tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- Add the parmesan cheese.