Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 loaf whole wheat bread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream, cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons knorr dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb deli roast beef
- Mix cream cheese, horseradish and soup mix till smooth.
- Remove all crust from bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread.
- Cut roast beef to fit bread then put 1 slice on top of cheese mixture.
- Roll the bread up like jelly roll and cut in slices or just in half.
- I serve these as appetizers and everybody seems to like them.
These are a quick and easy appetizer. Everyone loved them and I have added this to my list of "keeper" appetizers. Thanks so much Annemarie, for sharing this great recipe. :-)
These were really good. I might like to try them also in sandwich form (versus the roll ups), with a bit more cream cheese, just to see how they are that way.
I rate the cream cheese mix and the roast beef as 5 stars. I used them on homemade mini-rolls recipe 118285 and they were great. I brought them to a party.