Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I like this recipe because it is quick, easy and simple to make.
- 1⁄2 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chipotle chili mayonnaise
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 8 slices smoked provolone cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) package deli roast beef or 1 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- Preheat panini press according to manufacturer's instructions. In small bowl, stir together mashed potatoes and mayonnaise; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of buns. Next, place 1 slice of cheese on each bun bottom. Divide roast beef evenly among bun bottoms, top each sandwich with remaining slices of cheese, add bun tops.
- Grill sandwiches 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.