This is my favorite sandwich! My husband and I made this up one Sunday afternoon and it turned out so great! Hope you enjoy this sandwich as much as we do!
- 10 slices sourdough bread
- 2 (4 ounce) cans whole green chilies
- 1 lb deli sliced roast beef
- 5 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Mix lime juice, garlic clove, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, cilantro, mayo and salt and pepper to make the Cilantro Lime Mayo and set aside.
- Lay out bread and top all pieces with Mayo mixture. Next on 5 slices of sour dough bread add cheese, roast beef, whole green chili and mozzarella cheese. Top with the other pieces of bread.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray or butter and put in Panini press until brown and melted.