1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Panini
This features sun-dried tomato mayonnaise. Yum! From Cuisine at Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup red onion, slivered
- 1/3 cup pickled sweet peppers (I used a mixture of hot and sweet)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 slices sourdough bread, 1/2 inch thick
- butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1Mix mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic, horseradish, ketchup, and cayenne in small bowl.
- 2Toss onion, peppers, pepper flakes, and some juice from the peppers in another bowl. Let it stand for at least 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 3Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread, and spread mayo mixture on the other side. Sprinkle cheese on two slices, top with roast beef, then some of the salad mixture, then the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- 4Toast sandwiches in George Foreman grill or in a skillet using another heavy skillet or foil-wrapped brick as a weight. (Cook over medium heat. When first side is browned, flip over and cook the other side, weighting again.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Panini
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 1763.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled sweet peppers