Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in the newspaper.
- 1 (12 ounce) focaccia bread
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4-1 lb sliced roast beef (from deli)
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 6 -8 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- lettuce leaf
- Slice focaccia bread in half horizonally.
- Mix mayonnaise and horseradish together and spread over cut sides of the bread.
- On bottom slice of bread, layer tomato slices, bacon slices, roast beef and lettuce leaves.
- Cover with top half of bread and cut into 4 servings.