Recipe by Derf
Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a "crafty evening", making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from "Women's world".
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Excellent! I wouldn't change a thing. However, I ended up using 3 tortillas. It's very important to not place the roast beef close to the edge because your rolls won't "seal" if you place it clear to the edge.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavoured are nice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.